We're hiring! Are you ready to work for a top-notch pediatric dental office that focuses on providing the best dental care for children in the Lancaster area? Join our growing team. View our current job openings below and send resumes to email@example.com.
We are a well established, highly successful pediatric dental practice searching for an experienced, enthusiastic and dependable expanded function dental assistant (EFDA) to join our dynamic team as we continue to grow! Our team has been providing top-notch care to the children in our community for the past 34 years.
- Fun, energetic and compassionate personality
- Ability to communicate effectively with children and parents
- Punctual and dependable with a strong work ethic
- Team player
- Willing to perform a working interview
- Opportunity to travel to Lancaster General Hospital, Health Campus and Hershey Medical Center on occasion.
Required education & licenses:
- EFDA License
- PA X-Ray certification
Expanded Function Dental Assisting: Minimum 1 year experience working as an EFDA preferred but new graduates of an accredited EFDA program are welcome to apply!
Competitive salary and benefits package including the following:
- Medical Insurance (with generous premium contribution by company)
- Vision Insurance
- 401(K) Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Relevant 1 year (Preferred)
License: EFDA (Required)
Work Location: Lancaster, PA
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off